Dr. Alice Sara
Graduated in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Brescia on 11/10/2006 with a score of 110/110 cum laude. Topic of the degree thesis: “The Buccal Fat Pad in reconstructive surgery of the oral cavity”.
She obtained the Specialization in Maxillofacial Surgery at the Specialty School of the University Hospital of Parma on 22/08/2012 with a score of 50/50 cum laude. Thesis entitled: “The surgical treatment of facial clefts”. She also performed the role of assistant and/or first operator in general surgery operations (traumatological, oncological, adult dysmorphic and pediatric malformation cases) and acquired five years of experience in surgery outpatient as 1st Operator / Assistant in the context of interventions under local anesthesia:
- Oral surgery (cystic neoformations, apicectomies, frenectomies, etc.)
- Complex extractions of eighth notes included
- Biopsies or removals of soft tissue lesions of the face and/or hard tissue of the face
- Flap revisions
- Removing means of synthesis
- Lipofilling/dermal fillers
- Infiltrations and/or scar revisions.